Total Care Primary Care – Austin, TX 78737
Which doctor’s office could you choose to get a physical without getting shamed about your eating or exercise habits?
Now you can end all the searching and guesswork, because Total Care Primary Care is ready to help you take charge of your health. You’ll meet with a doctor who has made a career out of focusing on health and who can give you your physical or take care of you when you’ve broken a bone or gotten sick.
You’ll see other differences between us and other doctor’s offices you’ve been to in the past. For example, we respect you. If you show up at our office on time for your appointment, then we see you on time. If you show up late we’ll still work to ensure your wait is as comfortable as possible.
Our waiting room is designed for today’s generation, too. We offer snacks, drinks, comfortable leather chairs, and places to charge your phone. If you come early and want to get a little work done while you wait it won’t be any trouble: you’ll be in a relaxed, quiet atmosphere.
You won’t even have to fill out dozens of forms like other offices. Instead, you can just answer a few quick questions when you make your appointment online. We accept most insurance plans.
Our Dripping Springs office is conveniently located off E Hwy 290. If it’s been awhile since you’ve been to the doctor, you should stop by and see why Total Care Primary Care is the #1 choice of people throughout the Austin area.
Our team cares about your health both when you’re with us and when you’re not. That’s why we like to provide our patients with a few resources for supporting their health. All of these resources are convenient to our Dripping Springs office location.
To help you stay fit:
The Gold’s Gym is just two minutes away, as is Crossfit 737. If you’d like a martial-arts or boxing-style workout you can check out Tapout Fitness. They have strength training equipment and a variety of classes you can choose to take.
If you prefer to spend your time outdoors you can check out Slaughter Creek Trail. You’ll find 5 miles of paths that you can use for biking, hiking, or jogging. If you’re looking for something a little more challenging, you could try to tackle the 30-mile Violet Crown Trail…or at least as much of it as you have time for.
We are, of course, reasonably close to all of the outdoor opportunities here in the Austin metro area.
To help you eat right:
There are a wealth of locations just up 290 that you can take advantage of. If you’re looking for a healthy place to eat out then these local restaurants might hit the spot.
- True Food Kitchen – Heath food gone gourmet. Chow down on the lasagna Bolognese or the grilled fish tacos.
- Honest Mary’s – The signature bowls at Honest Mary’s will give you the energy to power through your day. Try the Aloha Poke bowl, or enjoy the grilled steak bowl (the Toro Verde). You can also build your own bowls.
- Picnik – If you’re looking for a breakfast spot you could try Picnik’s. It’s got some awesome breakfast tacos. They also sell healthy food products you can bring home with you.
- Flower Child – You won’t be bored with Flower Child’s selection of International specials. Grab a bowl, or bite down into the “Rebel,” a delicious steak and horseradish wrap made to satisfy.
- Curcumin – Grab a superfood coffee drink on your way to work, or toss down a wellness shot. Great for patients on the go.
- Modern Market – For breakfast, lunch, or dinner. They’ve got a wide variety of healthy sandwiches, pizzas, and breakfast eats.
- The Vegan Yacht – A food truck experience for a quick lunch. They were voted Austin’s best vegan burrito.
We’re close to a Whole Foods Market and a Sprouts Farmers Market if you want to make food for yourself. There are also some smaller, more specialized health food stores, natural grocers, and food co-ops in the area.
Your health matters, so stop on by and see us, or visit any of our other Austin locations.